- Kratom guides: learn how 5 million Americans use kratom every day for opiate withdrawal, anxiety, depression, pain, and energy boosting
- Kratom resource: medically-backed kratom articles
- Kratom vendors: read reviews
- Best kratom: best for pain
- Kratom for pain: best kratom vendors for pain reviewed
- Best kratom for anxiety: kratom strains for anxiety and depression
- Kratom for anxiety: top kratom for anxiety
- Kratom for sale: buy kratom online
Santa Barbara Stand-Up Paddle Board Rentals & Tours
The Best Stand-Up Paddle Board Location in Santa Barbara!
Want to feel like you’re walking on water? Enjoy stand-up paddle board (SUP) rentals at the Santa Barbara Sailing Center. It’s as easy as it is cool. We also built a special launch pad just for stand-up paddle boarders. You can launch directly from our dock to explore The Santa Barbara Harbor, Stearns Wharf, West Beach and beyond. Ability to swim is required.
A stand-up paddleboard gets you up close and personal with the Santa Barbara Harbor area. Head on out to the Sand Spit, circle the sea-lions sunbathing on the buoys, or check out the famous Santa Barbara Wharf. The scenery changes, every day, and with concierge service, you’ll paddle and play in style.
If you would like to have a professional kayak guide with you as you explore the Santa Barbara coastline, this option is the way to go. Guided SUP Tours are the best way to improve your paddling skills with instruction from a trained professional, and are a great option for both novices as well as experienced paddlers. Your guide will show you the best local spots to view wildlife, and might even help you catch a few waves!