- Kratom guides: learn how 5 million Americans use kratom every day for opiate withdrawal, anxiety, depression, pain, and energy boosting
- Kratom resource: medically-backed kratom articles
- Kratom vendors: read reviews
- Best kratom: best for pain
- Kratom for pain: best kratom vendors for pain reviewed
- Best kratom for anxiety: kratom strains for anxiety and depression
- Kratom for anxiety: top kratom for anxiety
- Kratom for sale: buy kratom online
Santa Barbara's Premier Party & Event Boat
The Double Dolphin
The view is better from the water! Our 50ft sailing Catamaran, The Double Dolphin, casts off almost daily for coastal cruises, Music on the Water cruises and more. Her 1400 square feet of deck space and dual-hull construction makes her comfortable, stable & safe.
With a 49 passenger capacity we have plenty of room for a large party. On board, you will find beer, wine, champagne, water, sodas, and gourmet snacks. There are two restrooms on board for your convenience.
Come and enjoy America’s Riviera while sailing alongside an entourage of sea lions, dolphins, whales, and birds. It’s a sensational sea story you will tell again and again.
Welcome Aboard — For Your Comfort & Safety
Dress in layers as it tends to be cooler on the water.
Wear comfortable, non-marking soled shoes.
Bring a camera, sunscreen, sunglasses and binoculars if you have them (especially for whale watching).
Motion sickness medication should be taken according to manufacturer’s direction.
There’s a bar on board for your convenience.
Attention: Bringing your own alcoholic beverages is NOT permitted on any Double Dolphin public cruises.
Michelle Sparkling Brut
$9 Glass | $27 Bottle
Margerum Riviera Rose
$15 Glass | $45 Bottle
Grassini Sauvignon Blanc
$14 Glass | $40 Bottle
$15 Glass | $45 Bottle
Justin Cabernet Sauvignon
$16 Glass | $48 Bottle
Dos Topas $7
Chief Peak IPA $7
Firestone 805 Blonde Ale $7
Stella Artois $7
Snappa Seltzer $6
Soft Drinks $3 Cold Brew Coffee $6 Coffee & Hot Drinks $4
Pellegrino Sparkling Water $5
Santa Barbara Popcorn $6
Candies Pecans $6
Sweet & Spicy Nuts $6
Chips & Cookies $2
Ginger Chews $3
Santa Barbara Sailing Center Merch
Govina Glass $6
Floating Hat $32
Anchor Hat $24
Natural Motion Relief Patch (5) $36
Payment & Reservation Policy:
100% non-refundable payment is due at the time of booking. We accept all major debit/credit cards. We do not accept cash. Special rates apply July 4th.
Cancellation and House Credit Policies:
To receive house credit, advanced notice must be given by 4pm the day prior to your booking for the following:
- Private Double Dolphin Cruises
- Private Skippered Charters
- Prepaid Full Day Rentals
- Non-ASA Certification Courses (Introductory/Refresher lessons) and Guided SUP/Kayak Tours
A 7-day advanced notice for house credit is required for the following:
- Corporate Regattas
- Chef on the Water Cruises
- Liveaboard Instructional Vacations
- Multi-Day Skippered Charters
Full refunds for your private cruise are when the Captain and/or Manager make the call for cancellation one hour prior to your private trip departure. Inclement weather is defined as “sea and wind conditions that are deemed potentially unsafe.” Unfavorable conditions that do not pose any risk to boat safety (rain, fog, temperature, etc.) will still operate as scheduled. Cancellations made under “unfavorable conditions” by 4pm the day prior to booking will result in a house credit with no expiration date.
Although California State Law currently allows prescription cannabis to be legal, it is not legal while boating since the ocean is considered Federal Waters. All illegal drugs, as well as all forms of cannabis are not permitted on any boat for any reason or in any amount. The Charterer/Renter will be liable for the full value of the vessel, should anything happen to the boat, as well as loss of income.
Hard alcohol is not permitted aboard the Double Dolphin. Wine can be brought aboard the Double Dolphin for private charters; each bottle is subject to an $18 corkage fee.
Hard alcohol, beer, and wine are all permitted aboard Private Skippered Charters at no fee.
Infants count as a full passenger according to the U.S. Coast Guard.
Everyone participating in a paddle activity must be a strong swimmer. Please see website for total weight capacity. It is the renter’s responsibility to make sure the boat is not overloaded.
Catering Order Policy:
All catering orders are 100% non-refundable and must be placed at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled event. If the charter is cancelled for any reason, the catering order is non-refundable and available for pick-up.
Prices subject to taxes and fees. We accept major credit cards only. We do not accept cash.
Please arrive 20-30 minutes early to check in for your cruise.
Please Note: Reservations are required for all public cruises.
Public Cruises & Rates
Mid-February through Mid-May
Morning and afternoon trips daily.
Whale Watching aboard our 50’ Sailing Catamaran, the Double Dolphin, is a unique wildlife touring experience along the Santa Barbara coastline. Join us as we cruise with the Pacific Gray Whales, some of the largest creatures on the planet, on a two and half hour Whale Watching Excursion. This is offered twice daily mid-February through mid-May. We often encounter Sea Lions, Harbor Seals, Dolphins and coastal bird life.
Children & Infants (12 & Under): $45
- The Santa Barbara Channel is home to an incredible assortment of marine mammals, including over 30 different species of whales, dolphins, porpoises and pinnipeds.
- Offshore pelagic and coastal shorebirds flock to the channel and the offshore islands during migratory and nesting times year-round.
- During the Double Dolphin’s Whale Watch season, in addition to Sea Lions, Harbor Seals and Dolphins; we are viewing the most common whales sighted off the West coast of North America; the Pacific Gray Whale.
- Pacific Gray Whales reach about 49 feet in length, weigh approximately 90,000 pounds and can live over 75 years!
- The Gray Whale has one of the longest annual migrations of any mammal on the planet, averaging 10,000 miles round-trip Alaska to Mexico.
- Annually over 25,000 individual Gray whales pass through the protected coastal waters of Santa Barbara, California from mid-February through mid-May.
- The Santa Barbara Channel is where commercial Whale Watching was started, with sightings possible year-round. Whether aboard a public Whale Watching Excursion or private yacht for a multi-day Channel Islands Getaway, you are sure to receive a National Geographic worthy wildlife viewing experience of a lifetime!
Welcome aboard and set sail for a two hour sunset cruise aboard the Double Dolphin. While sailing along the coast with the backdrop of the Santa Ynez Mountains and Channel Islands at a distance, we often see California sea lions, dolphins, and a variety of coastal birds.
Children & Infants: $65
Offered Mid-May through Mid-February
Welcome aboard and set sail for a two hour coastal cruise aboard the Double Dolphin. While sailing along the coast with the backdrop of the Santa Ynez Mountains and Channel Islands at a distance, we often see California sea lions, dolphins, and a variety of coastal birds.
Children & Infants: $55
Offered Mid-May through Mid-February
Sail away for a 1-hour seaside escape along the Santa Barbara Waterfront. Absorb the fresh air, admire local landmarks like Stearns Wharf, and enjoy coastal sea life during this scenic beachside sail. The Waterfront Cruise offers a soothing break, a quick acquaintance with the Waterfront neighborhood, or a relaxing trip with the family.
Children & Infants: $35
Memorial Day Weekend through September
Waves of music! Join us for a unique experience aboard the Double Dolphin, Santa Barbara’s most popular sailboat. This 50ft cruising catamaran sets sail every Friday evening between Memorial Day and Labor Day for our “Music on the Water” Sunset Cruise. See some of Santa Barbara’s local musicians perform while enjoying the sunset and soaking up the majestic views of the Santa Barbara coastline. We feature a variety of music that is fun for friends and family of all ages. And it’s always accompanied by the sounds of the sea.
Children & Infants: $75
Third Thursday of the Month
May — October
Sip local wine or beer from a featured winery or brewery from your very own Santa Barbara Sailing Center Govino cup while enjoying a Santa Barbara sunset aboard the Double Dolphin on the third Thursday of the month, May through October. A representative from the winery or brewery will be on board to pour the tastings and provide education on their selection, while your Captain gives insights on the surroundings. Includes tasting with a reusable Santa Barbara Sailing Center Govino cup that you can take home.