- Kratom guides: learn how 5 million Americans use kratom every day for opiate withdrawal, anxiety, depression, pain, and energy boosting
- Kratom resource: medically-backed kratom articles
- Kratom vendors: read reviews
- Best kratom: best for pain
- Kratom for pain: best kratom vendors for pain reviewed
- Best kratom for anxiety: kratom strains for anxiety and depression
- Kratom for anxiety: top kratom for anxiety
- Kratom for sale: buy kratom online
Santa Barbara Kayak Rentals & Kayaking Tours
The Ultimate Way to Get Around!
A kayak gets you up close and personal with the Santa Barbara Harbor area. Head on out to the Sand Spit, circle the sea-lions sunbathing on the buoys, or check out the famous Santa Barbara Wharf. The scenery changes, every day, and with concierge service, you’ll paddle and play in style. Choose from group or private guided tours, or head out on your own and explore the beautiful hidden sights of the Santa Barbara coastline.
As you paddle your kayak at your own pace keep an eye out for the variety of plant and animal life that make our coastline so special. You will see pristine kelp beds, the harbor and secluded beaches. Seagulls, cormorants, brown pelicans and even dolphins will often tag along and make your day on the water even more memorable.
You can choose between single and double kayaks. A small child can fit in the middle of a double kayak as a third person. Life vests and paddles are included with all kayak rentals. Ability to swim is required.
Reservations are required
SANTA BARBARA KAYAK RENTAL AND KAYAK TOUR RATES
Kayak Rental Rates
$12/hr | $48/day
$24/hr | $96/day
Guided Tour Rates
$64 Per Person
(2 person minimum, 6 maximum)
Explore the Santa Barbara coastline with a professional kayak guide and see all the best local spots to view wildlife.