Private & Corporate Events
Sailing Center Celebrations
The natural environment for your event. Whether you're interested in a small private cruise for your family, or a large, fully-catered party for forty-one, the Santa Barbara Sailing Center will exceed your expectations. For an unforgettable experience to complement your special moments, enjoy delicious food, great company, and amazing views aboard the Double Dolphin. Treat your group to a day of team building on the water while they participate in a miniature America's Cup - No sailing experience is necessary, as our certified Captains will be right by your side. For a fun and exciting birthday party the kids will never forget, come down to the Santa Barbara Sailing Center and let them explore a whole new world of sea creatures and ocean life.
The fun starts on the water.
Weddings & Receptions at Sea
Birthdays & Anniversary Parties
Private Lunch Parties
Prom & Graduation Celebrations
Bachelor & Bachlorette Parties
Challenge Old Boundaries
Stimulate Competitive Spirit
Small Boat Sailing Regatta
Stand-Up Paddle Boarding
Sea Lions, Dolphins & Whales
Select Number of Passengers to See Options
Corporate Sailing Regattas & Team Building
Participate in a Miniature America's Cup!
Get ready to experience an exhilarating regatta on the brilliant Pacific Ocean. Learn the true meaning of accountability while you are deep within the elements of America’s Riviera – Santa Barbara! Each vessel includes a certified Captain who will accompany, challenge and direct the team during this three hour event (Orientation sail followed by three 40 minute races). Crew members will rotate through the different aspects of handling the vessel, while working together like a well-oiled machine. You will be taught how to achieve proper sail trim, master the maneuvers of tacking and jibing and strategize about how to get to the finish line first. The sun, sea and the picturesque background of the Santa Ynez Mountains will certainly make this a photo opportunity of a lifetime, all while unifying your team.
Empower Your Staff with New Confidence
- Team Building through race simulation and the power of sailing.
- Challenge old boundaries, build trust and tear down old fears by working together as a well-oiled machine.
- Foster excitement and stimulate the competitive spirit in even the quiet ones!
- No sailing experience is required. Our Captains are knowledgeable and experienced sailors who are accustomed to working with all levels of sailing abilities from novice to expert.
- Enjoy sailing on the Santa Barbara Yacht Club’s championship race course as we conduct three short regattas.
- Organize your group into teams of 6 or less.
- Choose a flag color for each team from the selection listed below.
- When you arrive the racing yachts will be displaying the flags, which enables us to quickly get each team onboard.
- Any motion sickness remedy should be taken according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Dress in layers as it tends to be cooler on the water.
- Wear comfortable, non-marking soled shoes.
- Apply sunscreen, 60-minutes prior and sunglasses (with a leash).
- Upon arrival to our facility you will be greeted by one of our competent staff members.
- Teams board their designated yachts.
- A brief safety orientation is given then it’s time to release the dock lines.
- Once on the water, the Captain will demonstrate various aspects of racing including taking the helm, sail trim, points of sail and tacking.
- The yachts gather near the start line in anticipation of the race. Start times are calculated according to yacht size and speed.
- After approximately two hours of racing, the regatta comes to a climatic finish with screams of joy from the winners and “we’ll get you next time” from the competitors.
All regatta prices include necessary support staff, standard beverage cooler "A" and taxes.
27' - 50' Boat + Captain
3 HOUR REGATTA: $728 PER BOAT
+ RACE COMMITTEE BOAT
3 HOUR REGATTA: $443
22, 24' & 26' Boat + Captain
3 HOUR REGATTA: $301 PER BOAT
+ RACE COMMITTEE BOAT
3 HOUR REGATTA: $443
“A” – Standard (Included with Pricing): Beer, Assorted Sodas and Bottled Waters
“B” – $182 Per Cooler Extra (Wine Added): Beer, Wine, Assorted Sodas and Bottled Waters
“C” – $57 Per Cooler (No Alcohol): Bottled Waters and Assorted Sodas
Additional Cooler “A” coolers can be purchased for $146
Photo CD: $115
Personalized Apparel: Shirt Pricing depends on your company logo graphics plus your personalized message
Sailing Trophy: $60 + tax, Includes two lines of engraving
Clubhouse Rental: $75/hour + 18% Gratuity
All prices are subject to a 12% Port Tax.
Details & Pricing
Not only is it waterfront, The Clubhouse is on the water! This very unique and private space is perfect for kid’s birthdays, rehearsal dinners, graduation parties, and meetings.
- Kids’ Birthday Parties
- Unique Venue for Meetings
- Wedding Parties
- Bachelor or Bachelorette Parties
- Cocktail Parties Catered by C’est Cheese
- Intimate Catered Dinner Parties
- Trunk Shows
Please add 18% gratuity.
All prices are subject to a 12% Port Tax.
We accept major credit cards only. We do not accept cash.
Clubhouse Virtual Tour
Weddings at Sea
Navigate your way to a unique setting aboard your own private yacht to tie the knot.
Cast off the dock lines and enjoy your wedding aboard while sailing along the American Riviera. This eases the transition from ceremony to reception. Perfect for intimate, open-air gatherings of friends and family as you embark as mates for life. For people who love the water, our elopement packages offer a dynamic platform for tying the knot, engagement parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, vow renewals & rehearsal dinners.
Catering & Entertainment Available Upon Request
Captain to Administer Wedding: $400
2 Hours of a Live DJ: $400
2 Hours of a Live Band: $400
Photographer: Custom Pricing According To Event
WEDDING PHOTO GALLERY
Memorials at Sea
Many families have trusted the Santa Barbara Sailing Center for the scattering of ashes at sea.
6 PASSENGERS OR LESS: 2 HOURS $405-682
UP TO 49 PASSENGERS: 2 HOURS $1,615
Michelle Sparkling Brut
$9 Glass | $27 Bottle
Folded Hills Lilly RosÉ
$15 Glass | $45 Bottle
Margerum Sauvignon Blanc
$13 Glass | $39 Bottle
$14 Glass | $42 Bottle
Justin Cabernet Sauvignon
$16 Glass | $48 Bottle
Firestone 805 $7
Dos Topas $7
Stella Artois $7
Hoppy Poppy $7
Hard Seltzer $6
Hard Kombucha $10
Soft Drinks $3
Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate $3
Kopu Sparkling Water $5
Santa Barbara Popcorn $6
Candies Pecans $6
Sweet & Spicy Nuts $6
Chips & Cookies $2
Ginger Chews $3
Santa Barbara Sailing Center Merch
Govina Glass $6
Floating Hat $32
Anchor Hat $22
Natural Motion Relief Patch (5) $36
No Host Bar
Contact Us for additional bar options
Attention: Bringing your own alcoholic beverages is NOT permitted.
FLOWER OPTIONS (PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Delivery Fee: $24
6 People : $84
12 People : $105
24 People : $130
36 People : $150
41 People : $174
6 People : $45
12 People : $90
24 People : $182
36 People : $272
41 People : $318
6 People : $28
12 People : $55
24 People : $108
36 People : $164
41 People : $190
Small : $145
Medium : $205
Large : $378
Payment & Reservation Policy:
100% non-refundable payment is due at the time of booking. We accept all major debit/credit cards. We do not accept cash. Special rates apply July 4th.
Cancellation and House Credit Policies:
To receive house credit, advanced notice must be given by 4pm the day prior to your booking for the following:
- Private Double Dolphin Cruises
- Private Skippered Charters
- Prepaid Full Day Rentals
- Non-ASA Certification Courses (Introductory/Refresher lessons) and Guided SUP/Kayak Tours
A 7-day advanced notice for house credit is required for the following:
- Corporate Regattas
- Chef on the Water Cruises
- Liveaboard Instructional Vacations
- Multi-Day Skippered Charters
Full refunds for your private cruise are when the Captain and/or Manager make the call for cancellation one hour prior to your private trip departure. Inclement weather is defined as “sea and wind conditions that are deemed potentially unsafe.” Unfavorable conditions that do not pose any risk to boat safety (rain, fog, temperature, etc.) will still operate as scheduled. Cancellations made under “unfavorable conditions” by 4pm the day prior to booking will result in a house credit with no expiration date.
Although California State Law currently allows prescription cannabis to be legal, it is not legal while boating since the ocean is considered Federal Waters. All illegal drugs, as well as all forms of cannabis are not permitted on any boat for any reason or in any amount. The Charterer/Renter will be liable for the full value of the vessel, should anything happen to the boat, as well as loss of income.
Hard alcohol is not permitted aboard the Double Dolphin. Wine can be brought aboard the Double Dolphin for private charters; each bottle is subject to an $18 corkage fee. Beer (keg only) can be brought aboard private charters for a $150 fee.
Hard alcohol, beer, and wine are all permitted aboard Private Skippered Charters at no fee.
Infants count as a full passenger according to the U.S. Coast Guard.
Everyone participating in a paddle activity must be a strong swimmer. Please see website for total weight capacity. It is the renter’s responsibility to make sure the boat is not overloaded.
Catering Order Policy:
All catering orders are 100% non-refundable and must be placed at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled event. If the charter is cancelled for any reason, the catering order is non-refundable and available for pick-up.
Burial at sea for loved ones is an ancient tradition that honors the dead and brings closure by creating a loving and lasting connection with the sea. Santa Barbara’s pristine coastline offers magnificent views as our caring staff ensures that every detail is completed with compassion and dignity.
Catering, flowers, and a spiritual leader are available at your request for additional fees.