Corporate Sailing Regattas
& Team Building
Participate in a Miniature America's Cup!
Get ready to experience an exhilarating regatta on the brilliant Pacific Ocean. Learn the true meaning of accountability while you are deep within the elements of America’s Riviera – Santa Barbara! Each vessel includes a certified Captain who will accompany, challenge and direct the team during this three hour event (Orientation sail followed by three 40 minute races). Crew members will rotate through the different aspects of handling the vessel, while working together like a well-oiled machine. You will be taught how to achieve proper sail trim, master the maneuvers of tacking and jibing and strategize about how to get to the finish line first. The sun, sea and the picturesque background of the Santa Ynez Mountains will certainly make this a photo opportunity of a lifetime, all while unifying your team.
Choose a Luxury Cruising Yacht
or Day Sailing Boat
Empower Your Staff with New Confidence
- Team Building through race simulation and the power of sailing.
- Challenge old boundaries, build trust and tear down old fears by working together as a well-oiled machine.
- Foster excitement and stimulate the competitive spirit in even the quiet ones!
- No sailing experience is required. Our Captains are knowledgeable and experienced sailors who are accustomed to working with all levels of sailing abilities from novice to expert.
- Enjoy sailing on the Santa Barbara Yacht Club’s championship race course as we conduct three short regattas.
Prior to the Regatta
- Organize your group into teams of 6 or less.
- Choose a flag color for each team from the selection listed below.
- When you arrive the racing yachts will be displaying the flags, which enables us to quickly get each team onboard.
- Any motion sickness remedy should be taken according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Dress in layers as it tends to be cooler on the water.
- Wear comfortable, non-marking soled shoes.
- Apply sunscreen, 60-minutes prior and sunglasses (with a leash).
Day of the Regatta
- Upon arrival to our facility you will be greeted by one of our competent staff members.
- Teams board their designated yachts.
- A brief safety orientation is given then it’s time to release the dock lines.
- Once on the water, the Captain will demonstrate various aspects of racing including taking the helm, sail trim, points of sail and tacking.
- The yachts gather near the start line in anticipation of the race. Start times are calculated according to yacht size and speed.
- After approximately two hours of racing, the regatta comes to a climatic finish with screams of joy from the winners and “we’ll get you next time” from the competitors.
All regatta prices include necessary support staff, standard beverage cooler "A" and taxes.
Luxury Cruising Yacht Regattas
27' - 50'
6 Participants Max + Captain per Boat
3 Hour Regatta: $530 per Boat
4 Hour Regatta: $650 per Boat
Day Sailor Regattas
22', 24' & 26'
4 Participants Max + Captain per Boat
3 Hour Regatta: $255 per Boat
4 Hour Regatta: $345 per Boat
For above regatta pricing, please add 18% gratuity and 12% Port Tax.There is also an additional $125 per hour for the race committee boat.
|“A” – Standard (Included with Pricing):||Beer, Assorted Sodas and Bottled Waters|
|“B” – $75 Per Cooler Extra (Wine Added):||Beer, Wine, Assorted Sodas and Bottled Waters|
|“C” – $25 Per Cooler (No Alcohol):||Bottled Waters and Assorted Sodas|
Additional Cooler “A” coolers can be purchased for $50
Additional Regatta Options:
Photo CD: $115
Personalized Apparel: Shirt Pricing depends on your company logo graphics plus your personalized message
Sailing Trophy: $60 + tax, Includes two lines of engraving
$75/hour or $300/day (8 hours) + 18% Gratuity (if used during after hours)
All prices are subject to a 12% Port Tax.Contact Us to Schedule Your Corporate Event