- Kratom guides: learn how 5 million Americans use kratom every day for opiate withdrawal, anxiety, depression, pain, and energy boosting
- Kratom resource: medically-backed kratom articles
- Kratom vendors: read reviews
- Best kratom: best for pain
- Kratom for pain: best kratom vendors for pain reviewed
- Best kratom for anxiety: kratom strains for anxiety and depression
- Kratom for anxiety: top kratom for anxiety
- Kratom for sale: buy kratom online
Santa Barbara Sailing Center Policies
Payment & Reservation Policy:
100% non-refundable payment is due at the time of booking. We accept all major debit/credit cards. We do not accept cash.
Cancellation and House Credit Policies:
To receive house credit, advanced notice must be given by 4pm the day prior to your booking for the following:
- Private Double Dolphin Cruises
- Private Skippered Charters
- Prepaid Full Day Rentals
- Non-ASA Certification Courses (introductory/refresher lessons) and Guided SUP/Kayak Tours.
A 7-day advanced notice for house credit is required for the following:
- Corporate Regattas
- Dining at Sea Private Charters
- Liveaboard Instructional Vacations
- Multi-Day Skippered Charters
Full refunds for your private cruise are when the Captain and/or Manager make the call for cancellation one hour prior to your private trip departure. Inclement weather is defined as “sea and wind conditions that are deemed potentially unsafe.” Unfavorable conditions that do not pose any risk to boat safety (rain, fog, temperature, etc.) will still operate as scheduled. Cancellations made under “unfavorable conditions” by 4pm the day prior to booking will result in a house credit with no expiration date.
Although California State Law currently allows prescription cannabis to be legal, it is not legal while boating since the ocean is considered Federal Waters. All illegal drugs, as well as all forms of cannabis are not permitted on any boat for any reason or in any amount. The Charterer/Renter will be liable for the full value of the vessel, should anything happen to the boat, as well as loss of income.
Hard alcohol is not permitted aboard the Double Dolphin. Wine can be brought aboard the Double Dolphin for private charters; each bottle is subject to an $18 corkage fee.
Hard alcohol, beer, and wine are all permitted aboard Private Skippered Charters at no fee.
Infants count as a full passenger according to the U.S. Coast Guard.
Everyone participating in a paddle activity must be a strong swimmer. Please see website for total weight capacity and it is the renter’s responsibility to make sure the boat is not overloaded.
Catering Order Policy:
All catering orders are 100% non-refundable and must be placed at least 96 hours in advance of the scheduled event. If the charterer cancels or reschedules within 96 hours for any reason, the catering order is non-refundable and only available for pick-up at the scheduled time of the charter.