Private Charter Partners
The Santa Barbara Sailing Center partners with local private boat-owners and Coast Guard Licensed Captains to offer a variety of private charter options, including power yachts.
Channel Cat Charters
Santa Barbara Channel Cat
Up to 149 Passengers
If you’re looking for a truly amazing and luxurious on-the-water event, look no further than the Channel Cat. One of the most opulent vessels in Santa Barbara Harbor, this incredible 85-foot catamaran has everything you can imagine for the perfect wedding, party, sunset cruise or corporate event. Enjoy unsurpassed handcrafted details, three levels, 3000 square feet of space, a full bar, library, media room and so much more.
Contact "Channel Cat" for Booking Inquires: (805) 898-1015, email@example.com
Two hour minimum charter time. Pricing does not include 22% gratuity. Bartenders and serving staff are available at a rate of $200.00/hour.
Santa Barbara Captains
Dreamweaver offers an exclusive private yachting experience for groups of up to 12 passengers. Captain is not included.
Price does not include gratuity for skipper. Additional fuel charges apply for Dream Weaver.
53’ Prestige Sport Cruiser — "DREAM WEAVER"
Dream Weaver is a luxurious yacht for charter in Santa Barbara. An award-winning, dynamic cruising masterpiece from the luxury French yacht designer Prestige, Dream Weaver features an extremely spacious flybridge and multiple areas for relaxing in comfort. Her intensely bright saloon features picture book large windows and modern, stylish furnishing to produce a warm, welcoming interior feel. Outside, there are numerous places to bask in the Californian sun and take in Santa Barbara’s beautiful coastline, including sun beds across the full length of the bow, a large L-shaped seating area at the stern and multiple lounging configurations on the upper deck. With chic Mediterranean styling from the immaculately presented teak decks to luxurious furnishings throughout, Dream Weaver is the perfect way to cap a visit to the beautiful coastal splendor of Santa Barbara.
Dream Weaver SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- Length: 52'10"
- Beam: 14’8"
- Draft: 3'5"
- Engines: Volvo 2 x IPS 600 - D6 - 440 HP
Volvo 2 x IPS 650 - D6 - 480 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 343 gal
- Water Capacity: 168 gal
- Cruising Speed: 23 Knots
- 3 SUP
- 2 marine stereo speakers
- Upholstered ceiling panels with integrated LED lighting
- Flybridge and Helm console with engine throttles and maneuvering joystick, compass and cup holders
- Radio / CD / MP3 with Bluetooth in saloon
- Joystick system for IPS
- IPS Nibral twin props
- Electronic power steering
- Electronic engine controls and throttles at each helm
- Single Lever, Cruise Control, Trim Computer and Low Speed functions
- Bronze seawater strainers
- Forced air ventilation system for engine room
- Twin Battery Banks and Chargers
- Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room with control at each helm (Novec 1230)
- Master Stateroom w/ double bed & ensuite
- VIP Stateroom w/ double bed convertible into 2 single berths & ensuite
- 1 Guest Stateroom w/ 2 single berths convertible to double berth
- Crew Accommodation w/ single berth
- Flybridge: Seating areas w/ table that seats six comfortably
- Teak-laid Bathing Platform with hot and cold water
- Stove: 3 zone induction cooktop
- Combination microwave oven / grill
- Corian worktop
- Single stainless steel sink
- Entertainment: speakers throughout
Dream Weaver PHOTO GALLERY
SUNDEER 56′ — “WINDEKIND”
Windekind is a world-class ocean voyager but don’t be fooled by her rugged capabilities; this 56′ Sundeer sailing yacht is equally as beautiful as it is purposeful. Windekind’s beauty lies in her sleek design, function, speed, and capability. Step below decks and discover a spacious and luxurious interior fully outfitted with all your needs an comfort in mind. Built for comfort and safety at sea, ease of sailing, and offshore performance, these traits only make it more suitable for relaxing coastal cruises. Whether it be an exhilarating Island adventure or a relazing sunset sail up the coast, Windekind is ready. Savor the true pleasure of sailing and relish in the cruising experience. Your voyage awaits you!
WINDEKIND SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- Yacht Name: Windekind
- Make: Sundeer 56′ Sloop
- Length: 57’0″
- Draft: 6’0″
- Engine: Yanmar 110HP
- Fuel Capacity: 240 gal
- Water Capacity: 350 gal + watermaker system
- 400W Solar
- 2 Chart Plotters
- Auto Pilot
- Roller furling Genoa
- Bow Anchor: 110 lb Bruce, 300′ chain
- Stern Anchor: 110 lb Rocna
- 1 cabin
- 1 head
- Bunks in Cabins: 1 Double Master Cabin
- Bunks in Common Area: 2 Singles
- Memory foam mattress
- Water Pressure
- Hot Water
- Outside Shower
- DC outlet
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Fusion/Bose Entertainment System
- Trash Compactor
WINDEKIND PHOTO GALLERY
M Group Yachts
|Yacht||Two Hours||Four Hours||Six Hours||Eight Hours||Overnight|
Additional hours available at a rate of $1,250/hour. Gratuity for skipper not included.
61’ MIKELSON SPORTFISHER — "REEL DEAL"
Let us introduce you to The Reel Deal, a sport fisher yacht that is designed with true luxury and comfort in mind. Whether you are after a grandeur personal experience, seeking exploration or simply enjoying a casual gathering while cruising the Santa Barbara Coastline, The Reel Deal surely lives up to its name.
This ultimate adventure yacht accommodates sportfishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and wildlife excursions, along with both day and overnight trips to Channel Islands National Park. Looking to relax and unwind? Sip a glass of champagne on the bow as the sun sets over Santa Barbara. With world-class amenities paired with exciting expeditions, The Reel Deal is your luxury adventure connection.
Each charter comes with a complimentary glass of champagne and with lite snacks (cheese board or chips and salsa). Catering is optional with additional cost. Guests are welcome to bring their own wine or beer and food for no additional cost (no kegs and hard liquor).
REEL Deal SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- Yacht Name: Reel Deal
- Make: Mikelson Yachts
- Year: 2006
- Model: Mikelson 61
- Length: 62’6”
- Beam: 19’
- Draft: 6’
- Engine: Caterpillar C-18 1,000 hp x2
- Fuel Capacity: 1,830 gal
- Water Capacity: 250 gal
- Holding Tank: 160 gal
- VHF-FM Radios: 4 Garmin
- Radar/Depth/GPS/Plotter/Sonar/Autopilot: Garmin System w/ (3) 20” screens & (3) 22”
screen & 3 autopilot heads with wireless remotes, Garmin Radar Controller, Koden
- Generators: 2 Northern Lights 20KW
- Anchor Windlass w/ 300’ of chain
- 14’ Novurania w/ 50 hp
- 2 single kayaks
- 2 SUP
- Master Suite w/ ensuite
- VIP Suite w/ ensuite
- 1 Twin bunk bed room
- Flybridge: 2 lounge areas w/ table that seats six comfortably
- 2 large sunbeds on the bow
- Crows nest that seats 2
- Stove: 4 burners w/ oven on marble top island
- Microwave oven
- Single stainless steel sink
- Refrigerator/Freezers: (3) one 16 cubic foot Sub-Zero, one 10 cubic foot, one 3 cubic foot
- Marine Toilets: 3 electric w/ holding tanks
- Showers: 2 each with FRP base, glass enclosure with large shower head, hot water
- Vanities: 2 each with marble top, each with porcelain wash basin
- Entertainment: one Sony 40” TV, two 20” TVs, Fusion AM/FM/CD/Bluetooth stereo w/ Yamaha amplifier
Reel Deal PHOTO GALLERY
FREEDOM 307 - "LIBERTY"
Built in 2021, Liberty was constructed for superior comfort and great entertaining options. From the expansive seating in the cockpit and bow to its patented SeaV hull design, Liberty is the perfect choice for enjoyable day cruising in the Santa Barbara channel. And, with a cruising speed over thirty knots, Liberty can get to the best sites up and down the coast or out to the Channel Islands National Park in no time – making it a great option for either half day or full day itineraries. Designed and built by Grady-White, Liberty has the heritage, design and integrity to make a day out on the water an exceptional experience.
Liberty Specifications & Features
- Yacht Name: Liberty
- Make: Grady-White
- Year: Freedom 307
- Length: 30'6"
- Beam: 10'7"
- Engine: 300 Yamaha Four-Stroke Twin
- Fuel Capacity: 234 gal
- Water Capacity: 32 gal
- Bow thruster
- Anchor windlass w/remote switches at helm & windlass
- 2 automatic bilge pumps
- Captain Grady digital boat systems
- Horsepower: 600 hp
- Stereo - Bluetooth and MP3 compatible
- Seating - Electro-mechanical lounges
- Shade - Hardtop and electro-mechanical sure-shade
- Shower - Fresh water wash down shower at swim step
- Table - Removable table for cockpit or bow seating areas
- Cooler - Integrated 250-quart insulated cooler