THE SAILING CLUB
Making the Sport of Sailing Accessible to Everyone
Since 1967, The Santa Barbara Sailing Center Club has been awakening and cultivating the sailing spirit. From instruction and saving money on charters, to parties and seminars, flotillas and fireworks, it’s a community of fun on and around the water. We have a large staff with impressive sailing resumes ready to help you and your family plot an unforgettable course towards a lifestyle of cruising.
Award-winning Sailing School
The Santa Barbara Sailing Center is also home to an Award-winning Sailing School, which has won the prestigious American Sailing Association School of the Year two years in a row. Our school offers all levels up to Advanced Coastal Cruising (106) of professional accreditation, as well as specialty programs such as Heavy Weather Tactics and Racing. Your confidence in yourself and the yacht to withstand heavy conditions will be unsurpassed after you experience sailing around the California Channel Islands.
We are committed to meeting all of your yachting needs.
We look forward to having you make us your Port of Call soon.
We are very proud of the fact that we have numerous members that have remained with us for many decades, and continue to log in unbelievable experiences year after year.
Please stop by our facility for an onsite orientation, and let us show you what makes our club so unique.
ON-THE-WATER FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
A Program with Something for Everyone
- Great low cost alternative to boat ownership.
- 25% discount on all rentals and charters.
- 25% off tickets aboard all Double Dolphin Public Cruises, including Specialty Cruises
- 25% off on all Private Charters with Captain (6 passengers or less)
- 25% off all Double Dolphin Private charters (25% discount also good for all bar sales, corkage fees, keg fee and cleaning fee for those that bring outside catering). Members are not extended the 25% discount for company outings, this is for personal use only. Members must be the host for all charters booked where membership discounts are applied.
- 25% off ASA courses
- 25% off all sleep aboard accommodations (early board and late board)
- 25% off of merchandise
- 25% off Clubhouse rental
- Year-round Club Member Sails every Monday through Friday. (Spring/Summer at 4pm. & Winter/Fall at 3pm.) You can experience affordable water time on J-24’s and Catalina Yachts (27′-50′) by joining this popular club member perk. Cost is only $25 per member and $30 for guests. We can not always guarantee the size of the yacht you reserved. House credits can not be issued for cancellations. Same-day reservations only.
- Access to a network of reciprocal sailing clubs throughout the world.
- Exclusive invitations to member events.
- Discounted rate and waived initiation on unlimited Kayak and SUP membership.
Life Time Household Family Membership Initiation Fee: $588.00
Membership Dues: $35/Month
- This is a one-time fee. Please look into one of our Instructional Packages which helps to eliminate the Membership Initiation Fee.
- Unpaid dues will result in cancellation of membership.
- Reactivation of membership requires payment of either current initiation fee or back dues, which ever is lower.
- Dues are automatically billed each month to your credit card on file.
- Prices are subject to a 12% Port Tax. CA State Tax may apply.
Santa Barbara Sailing Center Sailing Club Membership Application
Please fill out the form below and answer all questions to the best of your ability. Someone will be contacting you shortly to follow-up and discuss additional details.