All prices are subject to a 12% Waterfront City Tax
Public – 100% of the total charter, non-refundable and due the day reservation is made.
Member – 50% of the total charter, non-refundable and due the day reservation is made.
Member charter balance due must be collected 30 days prior to boarding.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, personal checks, traveler checks, money orders and cash.
The Santa Barbara Sailing Center (Discretion of onsite manager) reserves the right to cancel (with refund) or postpone charter for inclement weather.
Change of Date:
Charter date & times are changeable with no fee, as long as there is no conflict with boat or captain for new desired dates & times.
Sept-May charters: Date changeable with $50.00 fee until 30 days prior to charter date.
June-Aug charters: Date changeable with $50.00 fee until 60 days prior to charter date.
Sept-May charters: Date changeable with $100.00 fee until 30 days prior to charter date.
June-Aug charters: Date changeable with $100.00 fee until 60 days prior to charter date.
Public: 100% of charter or refer to change of date policy.
Member: 50% of charter until 30 days prior to charter or refer to change of date policy.
- 1 Hour Catalina Yacht Orientation – $50.00 (Does not include extensive demonstration of Radar and GPS)
- Early board: This is a great way to get an early start to your charter! Pre-board the night before (Generally between 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. depending on time of year and general charter activity) to get settled and finalize contracts and waivers.
SBSC club member: Free
- Late Check-Out (Late board): Stay an extra night with us and check-out by 8:30 a.m. the day after your charter.
SBSC club member: $135.00
- Stand Up Paddleboards, Single Kayaks and Double Kayaks are available for rent.
- Linens are not included with your charter but are available for $35 per set which includes bedding and towels.
- Chart Kit Rental: For $35.00, you can rent Chart 18720, Navigation Tools and a Cruising Guide to The Channel Islands National Park.
ATTENTION SBSC CLUB MEMBERS AND PUBLIC CHARTERERS
- SBSC charges $7 per engine hour for fuel.
- SBSC charges $85 cleaning fee on all multi-day charters.
- State sales tax and 12% Waterfront City Tax is not included.
- Charter yachts are fully insured, however, the charterer is responsible for hull deductible should damage occur.
- Minimum 2 day charter for island trips.
- All paperwork must be completed prior to boarding.
- Charter yachts are equipped with roller furling (most), inflatable dinghy, BBQ (SBSC does not provide propane canister for BBQ) self-tailing winches, VHF radio, AM/FM/CD stereo, GPS, cooking fuel and complete galley set-up.
- All boats return to docks for check-in by 5:30 PDT or 4:30PST.
- 12 passengers is the maximum that we allow on our Catalina Yachts.
- Absolutely no towing of our dinghy is allowed. You may tow your own dinghy, but only if it is a soft bottom dinghy.